A refreshing topping on the toast can turn the mundane Monday morning blues to a chirpy day.
It’s simple and quick to prepare once you have the ingredients handy at home.
- Two slices of Whole meal or Rye bread ( This can be altered by using a bagel or any other bread of choice)
- A cupful of canned Baked Beans
- One Hass Avocado (Sliced)
- Half teaspoon of olive oil
- Half teaspoon cumin seeds
- Salt and pepper mill
- Peri Peri powder or Indian Chat Masala Powder to taste
- Warm a small pan with olive oil
- Throw in the cumin seeds and let them splutter
- Pour in the required quantity of Baked Beans from the can onto the pan
- warm it up well whilst stirring
- Toast the slices of bread
- Place the slices of Avocado on the toasts
- Pour the warm Beans over the avocado
- Sprinkle the crushed salt , pepper and the condiment powder of choice
- (Optional) Throw in a pinch of fresh cilantro and enjoy the breakfast.